Coordination of operations of the PECT Litoral Besòs Sustainable Territory.
The coordination of the different operations included in the PECT (specialization and territorial competitiveness projects) Litoral Besòs Sustainable Territory is responsible for ensuring compliance with the established requirements both within the framework of the FEDER-Federative Operational Program for Catalonia, as well as in its European regulations, the bases of call and the set of Legal regulations directly related to these bases, the certification and justification process, as well as the channeling of economic resources.
Coordination is also the channel of communication of the PECT outwards, and is responsible for the internal actions that must guarantee the fulfillment of the different objectives established in the different projects and actions planned.
- The presentation of the PECT project, its representation and the assumption of institutional relations before other instances.
- The coordination, monitoring and economic and financial control through six-monthly audits.
- Coordination of the project governance model on-site level.
- The continuous, intermediate and final monitoring and evaluation of the project.
- The coordination and execution of the communication and dissemination campaign of the PECT.
The management of the PECT is structured around the Steering Committee, composed by a representative of each decision-making partner, which is coordinated by the Ajuntament de Sant Adrià del Besòs (city council). This committee assumes the decision making and the monitoring of the development of the different projects, as well as the resolution of the incidents that may arise.
The project is represented for legal and regulatory purposes by the Ajuntament de Sant Adrià del Besòs, which is responsible for the management aspects related to official communications, requirements, technical and economic reports, information management in the application of the program and the institutional representation before the set of organisms and institutions related to the PECT.
This project began in 2016 and will end in December 2020. It has an approved budget of 111,147.69 Euros, of which 55,573.74 are financed with FEDER funds (European Regional Development Fund).